Monday, October 19, 2009

Nyquil D and Mucinex

make a great combination for alleviating cold symptoms. My body has been attacked by a vicious cold virus. Even the hubby is amazed at how it has affected me. Yesterday he said, "You haven't ever been down like this." I'm kind of astounded too. I don't normally get sick to begin with and when I do, I get over it quickly. Not this time. Maybe I have a mutated strain of swine flu.

I am rallying today. I have done all my morning chores, my load of laundry is almost ready to go into the dryer. One quick tangent: is anyone else comforted by the sound of the washing machine & dryer going in the background of their home? For some reason, I love the sound. Okay, back to my rallying. I am going to homeschool these boys today (in a few minutes, actually), take them to swim lessons, and possibly make an apple pie when we get home. And I just updated my blog again for the third time this month. Okay--enough about me.




Although, I am wondering if I'll use the entire bottle before I'm well.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker