Saturday, March 29, 2008

Phew........Disney!






Here are some pics from our recent jaunt to Disney World.  We had a wonderful time and the boys loved meeting all the characters.  Cal LOVES Minnie Mouse and I really thought he would faint when he saw her in person!  They seemed to enjoy all the little rides, especially the flying ones.  Michael was scared of the trolls in the Maelstrom ride at Epcot.
We went to Animal Kingdom the first day, Epcot the second, and Magic Kingdom the third.  Magic Kingdom was so crowded that the other two parks seemed deserted.  All in all, Disney is a really great time, but an extreme amount of work with 4 and 2 year olds!
So, the reason I say "Phew........Disney" is because we are just now recovering 1 1/2 weeks later because both of the boys got this stomach bug right as we got home--guess there were some great germs on all those handrails--yuck!!

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Oh my!!! I love the pics from Disney...I can't believe how much the boys have grown....I love Michael G's photo with the hands...can't wait to see all of you soon---Love to all...Amy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker