Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay........I feel this is becoming a pattern.





Once again, I sit here wondering where all my time has gone as I realize I haven't posted to my blog since New Year's Eve!  Wow!  Would you like to know where all the time went?  I was consumed with the boys--having to do everything for them and all the house stuff while Chris was deployed for 67 days--like they say on the bear hunt:  phew--we made it!!
Now that we have our family life back to normal we are in moving mode.  Our house is on the market to rent or sell, we are sorting, organizing, cleaning, donating our stuff and preparing to greet the packers on April 28th.  If all goes according to plan, we should be packed and loaded by May 1 and heading up to NJ shortly thereafter.  We are going to try to live on base since we'll only be there one year and we won't know about that until we get there.
I have also become obsessed with sewing purses using patterns and fabrics by Amy Butler.  I made 8 purses while Chris was gone!  I am also going to try to make some new rag type quilts for the boys beds--we're going to try and put them in the same bedroom up in NJ!  That should be interesting. 
I hope to do better at updating more regularly--sorry!  We'll keep you all posted on our new contact info when we get it.

3 comments:

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Hi Jenni...the boys are growing like weeds..please keep in touch..love the blog. Good luck in the move...hectic, hectic.
Sure miss your sweet smile.
Big hugs to you from Oklahoma..Dee

Karen Lawrie said...

Cute photos! Good luck with your move. love, Karen & Stan

Heather Kate said...

Jenni!! I am so cracking up at your TV being on the Food Network in the last photo. I know that's all you watch, girl! I think of you every time I make grits.

Your boys are adorable, and I enjoyed all the photos. I've got to stick your feed in my live bookmarks before I forget and go months without checking in on you again.

We miss you tons!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker