Friday, September 14, 2007

YIKES!!!!! Addicted to Digital Scrapbooking!

Okay, if you are reading this you probably know that I am an avid scrapbooker, rubber stamper, card-making addict. Now I can add digital scrapbooking to my repertoire. For the past year, I have unsuccessfully tried to teach myself how to do this. Yesterday I stumbled across some video tutorials. I watched every one of them while the boys were napping today and created this page tonight in no time flat.

This is going to be the cover page for an album I just finished making of my cousin, Mark, who passed away last October. I'll be giving it to his mom, Georgia, soon and I think this page is perfect for the beginning of the album and I hope she likes it.

Now I'll begin working on my family albums and I'll probably digitally scrap them so I can determine if I want to make the switch to all digital layouts. I'm about three years behind, so I'm hoping I'll be able to save time, storage space, and money by making the switch. Only time will tell...............................and I'm sure my hubby will have some opinions too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker