Monday, September 3, 2007

Hope you aren't still waiting.........

for the videos!! I haven't been able to psych myself up to try again. We've worked on our computer a little and have been busy getting ready for all our fall activities. It has been unbearably hot here--believe it or not, too hot to even bother going to the pool! We've had rain for about 5 days and this afternoon we enjoyed a much needed day outside. The boys played all over their swingset, in the sandbox, had wagon rides, and rode scooters and cars. We even fired up our chiminea in the backyard--it was beautiful outside!

The boys start their mom's morning out days on Wednesday of this week and Michael and I are in full swing with his K4 curriculum that I'm homeschooling him with. So far, he is very receptive to learning and is doing a great job with it. I'm looking forward to having two days a week to get stuff done while the boys are at the church. We're also doing MOPS at our church and Michael will be going to AWANA with his friend, Samantha.

2 comments:

Dee in Oklahoma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee in Oklahoma said...

Well Hello Jenni! I had to remove my last comment, the spelling was awful! So here is a repost.

Is it as hot as Altus? Today was better..only close to 88 in the shade..drier also..it has been so humid..so unusual for us here in No Mans land.
Sounds like you are super busy..so you are going to home school? My DIL home schools her oldest daughter, who is in the 10th grade this year...the State of Oklahoma has a great curriculum..I did not see photo's of the boys..did you have them in this blog piece?
Take good care of you and yours..we are doing fine..just older..LOL! I am going in for Gall Bladder surgery soon..I go and see the surgeon tomorrow for a consultation, he will set a surgery date..I will just be so glad to get this over with.
Big hugs to ya...
Ole Dee 8^)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker