Monday, June 4, 2007

Tall Ships and Dragons









A couple of weekends ago they had a Tall Ship Festival downtown. I think around 8 ships sailed into the harbor and were docked all weekend. We went to see them and they were so pretty. One of the ships, the Gloria, from Columbia sailed into the harbor with the crew standing on the arms of the masts, some were 100 feet up. After we checked out the ships, Michael discovered the fountain at the park and since we had a change of clothes with us for him, we let him get in. You can see for yourself what fun he had.




You know from previous posts that Michael is now into costumes, thus my name for this post. He's only worn the dragon costume out in public once--to a Mexican restaurant. My aunt, Georgia, gave some new ones to him that her sons have already gone through and this was one of them.

1 comment:

Amy H said...

I love the dragon...I think that it so funny that he wore it out in public. He cracks me up...Can't wait to see you guys really soon..Love to all...Amy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker